Bookings for 2022.
We would like to thank you all for your continued support of the gallery during this year, we are delighted to have been able to re-open and welcome hirers and visitors alike. We are just as delighted to announce that we will be taking bookings for The Fishslab Gallery for 2022 from 9am on 1st August 2021; the number to contact is 07947 216787.
As always we know that the process of booking on 1st August is very difficult as the phone is very busy and it may feel like it is constantly engaged; we appreciate how frustrating this is and have considered if there are better options available to us. However, we have decided that this remains the fairest and simplest process and therefore it will continue unchanged. We apologise in advance if you are unable to get through but can reassure you that calls are answered in the order they are received so it really is just about luck! We do not accept bookings by email. However if you are unsuccessful in getting through on the phone and would like to be added to the waiting list please email email@example.com
We hope that we will receive lots of interest for 2022 bookings, thank you for your continued support of the gallery as exhibitors and visitors. Please note, when we had to close in 2020 and 2021 many artists were unable to exhibit. To recognise this they have been given the opportunity to pre-book for 2022; this means we have fewer weeks available than normal and expect to be fully booked even quicker. We will keep our website updated with the status of bookings.
- Fishslab bookings are taken a year in advance and the booking for 2022 will start at 9am sharp on 1 August 2021. Bookings are only taken by phone and the number to call is 07947 216787. The gallery is very popular and the phone line is very busy from 9am onwards! Please be prepared and keep trying. Please do not text or email for bookings, we can only accept bookings by phone.
- 2022 bookings – all bookings start on a Tuesday and run for a week. We are currently in the process of negotiating a new lease with the council and therefore are unable to confirm booking prices at this stage; the website will be updated as soon as possible.
- Commission – the Fishslab Gallery is a not-for profit community gallery and does not take any commission from the artists who exhibit.
- Payment– The full amount of your hire period must be paid within 30 days of booking to secure your place. You must also return the signed Hirer’s agreement with your payment.
- Cancellation– if you cancel your booking and we are able to re-let your place you will receive a refund. However, if we are unable to re-let your place you will not receive a refund. We will run a waiting list and will work with anyone who cancels to try and find an alternative hirer. If we have to close the gallery due to events beyond our control, we cannot guarantee we will be able to issue refunds. Should this occur we will assess the gallery’s finances at the time and will provide full or partial refunds only if funds allow. By accepting this booking hirers acknowledge and accept this risk. Please note, if the gallery has to close for events beyond our control, we cannot guarantee we will be able to issue refunds. Should this occur we will assess the gallery’s finances at the time and will provide full or partial refunds only if funds allow. By making a booking, hirers acknowledge and accept this risk.
- Insurance– hirers must have public liability/public indemnity insurance for the period of their hire. In addition, we strongly suggest hirers take our insurance to cover damage to their artworks.
Remember the telephone number is 07947 216787. We do not accept bookings by email. However, if you are unsuccessful in getting through on the phone and would like to be added to the waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Data consent – when you book the Fishslab Gallery we will hold the data you have provided for us in order to manage and promote your booking. Your data is held securely and is only ever shared with members of the committee – never with third parties. Promoting your booking means that we will publicise your name and exhibition in the Fishslab Gallery window on our upcoming exhibitions list, display photos of your work, and your name on our Facebook page and this website. We will always contact you before carrying out any promotion and you will always have the option to refuse the opportunity to promote your exhibition. If at any time you are unhappy for us to hold your data (name, contact details, etc.) and would like to have this removed from our records then please email email@example.com and we will do this for you. If you want to enquire about how your data is being held and used at any time then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org